Last December, the Fountaine Pajot shipyard announced that it would show the IPANEMA 58 at the Cannes Yachting Festival in September. ..
But that is not all it has to offer! Continuing with the development of the range, the yard has announced a new boat with a range entry position. It has all the strengths, the new lines and the performance that have brought success to her elder sisters, the Helia 44, Saba 50 and now the IPANEMA 58.
Designed by the architect Olivier Raccoupeau, the new Fontaine Pajot 40 offers:
– High performance : DNA of the Fountaine Pajot…
– Elegant and contemporary lines
– Optimization of volumes with generous living spaces in which to relax
– A wonderful amount of light throughout the boat
– A high level of quality and…
– Two versions, one of which is an Owner version, with separate shower and heads.
The new 40 boat is a new step into the market for catamarans this size. It will be produced in 2016 – a very special year for the yard.
New - Elba 45 - 360° Virtual Tour
Start the visit